Nature’s Sunshine, through the Impact Foundation, joins the „S.O.S. FOR CHILDREN FROM UKRAINE” campaign.
We ask you to support the children of S.O.S. Children’s Villages in Ukraine.
The action is organized by the Polish “S.O.S. WIOSKI DZIECIECE” foundation.
The needs of war-stricken Ukraine are enormous, and the dire humanitarian situation mainly affects the most vulnerable – orphaned and abandoned children.
Today we join the „S.O.S. FOR CHILDREN IN UKRAINE” campaign and ask you to support the S.O.S. Children’s Villages in Ukraine.
To help, just buy a 4 EUR donation certificate.
By purchasing a donation certificate, you can use the discount available on your account.
Each donation certificate is 4 EUR , which we will transfer to support children from Ukraine regardless of the discount used.
You may purchase as many donation certificates as you wish.
Nature’s Sunshine „Impact Foundation” charity will double the value of each donation certificate purchased!
By buying a certificate with a value of 4 EUR, you donate 8 EUR to the foundation.
MANY CHILDREN FROM ORPHANAGES ARE NOW LEFT WITHOUT ANY ADULT CARE!
Educators have left their charges because they are fighting on the front lines or have evacuated with their families.
S.O.S. Ukraine is diligently organizing volunteers and resources to provide care for children abandoned by their educators.
They will be financially supported by S.O.S. Children’s Villages International and S.O.S. Children’s Villages in Poland.
WHY IS HELP SO IMPORTANT?
– In Ukraine, more than 64 thousand children are under the care of foster families, and more than 98 thousand are in institutional care.
– The S.O.S. Ukraine staff predict that 16,000 of them will soon need immediate support related to finding safe shelter, arranging transportation, food, medical and psychological assistance. Please support us to provide direct service to abandoned children and foster families in Ukraine. NO CHILD SHOULD FALL ASLEEP AND WAKE UP IN FEAR FOR THEIR LIFE!
THE SITUATION OF CHILDREN FROM ORPHANAGES IS DRAMATIC!
46 thousand children are being raised in family care, organized, among others, by S.O.S. Children’s Villages in Ukraine. We estimated that 16,000 of them would need urgent care. In addition, there are also 98,000 children under institutional care, i.e. in children’s homes, present throughout Ukraine.
S.O.S. Ukraine is alerting that MANY CHILDREN FROM CHILDREN’S HOUSES ARE NOW LEFT WITHOUT ANY ADULT CARE! Educators have left their charges because they are fighting on the front lines or have evacuated with their families. S.O.S. Ukraine is diligently organizing volunteers and resources to provide care for children abandoned by their educators. They will be financially supported by S.O.S. Children’s Villages International and S.O.S. Children’s Villages in Poland.
WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET IN THIS CRITICAL SITUATION!
We must save children who have no one!
S.O.S. Children’s Villages programs have been on the ground for over 20 years. We operate in two locations – Kyiv Oblast and Lugansk Oblast in the conflict-ridden east of the country. We currently support nearly 600 children in government-controlled areas and about 400 children in other areas. Since the beginning of the conflict, to date, the S.O.S. Ukraine programs have supported nearly 80,000 children, providing psychological, material and educational assistance, among other things. We helped children on the contact line, on both sides of the front lines. Our employees frequently crossed the contact line at the checkpoint. Right now, we are doing everything we can to provide direct assistance to our residents in the face of a threat that is growing every day.
THE CURRENT SITUATION OF THE CHILDREN IN OUR CARE:
• Anticipating an escalation of the conflict, S.O.S. Ukraine organized the evacuation of 99 children and foster parents from the Lugansk region to a safer area in western Ukraine, to Truskavets near Lviv, on February 16.
• The remaining families – 78 people stayed on the ground in the town of Browary and Lugansk Oblast. All receive comprehensive support from the S.O.S. Ukraine program staff
• On February 24, Russian shelling hit Brovary in the Kyiv region. The children in our care and staff who remained at S.O.S. Children’s Village Brewery temporarily hid in a bomb shelter.
Founded in 2019 by Nature’s Sunshine Products, the Impact Foundation fosters a community of loyal, like-minded individuals by raising awareness of the healing power of nature and engaging with charities that closely align with our mission.
Our foundation rests on the pillars of service, awareness and support to carry out our mission of sharing the healing power of nature around the world.